Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little bit of T, U, and W

Wow! I have really slacked lately. We have been so busy with vacation, sickness, and just life lately. We have done a few things, but like I said I have really slacked. A couple of weeks ago we talked about the letter t. We had a scavenger hunt around the house. I hid things that started with the letter t and the boys found them. One day I read a book about tigers and we played a tiger game.

We also painted with toothbrushes and toothpaste. The boys loved this.

This week we moved on to the letter u. There wasn't much to do with the letter u. We read books about u and made an umbrella. I also started the letter W and we talked about weather. It was a good week for umbrellas and weather, because it rained all week.

One day the boys made clouds with glues and cotton balls. The top one is Jaxon's. He kept trying to taste the glue, but he did a pretty good job.

This next week is spring break, so we probably won't do much.

No comments: