Today we talked about numbers. During circle time I filled a net with magnetic numbers. I let the boys choose a number and tell me the name. Then I let Sawyer help me make these number cards. Yesterday I cut out pictures and glued them to index cards. Sawyer counted the objects and put the corresponding number sticker on the cards.

He did pretty well with this activity. I had to help him count the pictures with objects of more than five.

I also helped the boys make noisemakers. Sawyer filled sour cream cartons with dried beans and noodles. Then they covered them with stickers and shook away. I could have covered them with paper and tried to make them cuter.


Other activities we may do for N week are play with the nativity set, read nursery rhymes, and talk about names. Justin will be home the next two week, so we will take a little break and enjoy our time with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment