Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still Learning

We have been busy, but we haven't stopped learning. Last week I was busy trying to get things back in order from being gone, so we didn't do a letter. We did decorate a very cute card holder, but I haven't hung it yet. I will take a picture once I hang it.

I had a hard time deciding if we should just do Christmas crafts or work on letters this week. We are doing a little of both. I traced the boys' hands and feet to make this reindeer. Sawyer insisted Mickey do one too.


We talked about the letter M and thought of as many words as we could that start with M. I cut out pictures and words that started with M and Sawyer made a collage. He did a good job and filled up the whole paper. I also talked about the manger and read a book about baby Jesus. We played with the toy nativity scene. Sawyer thinks it is fun to throw the characters and say "Super Mary" and "Super Joseph."

Today I let the boys decorate Christmas trees with markers, stickers, pom poms, and glitter glue. They had a good time! If you look closely you will see that Jax took a bite out of his star.

No comments: