
This week we talked about the letter S. Our theme for the week was snow. We didn't really get started until Wednesday. Both boys decorated the letter S with snowballs (cotton). They also had a snowball fight with cotton balls. We did this twice this week, because they enjoyed it so much. Sawyer also made a snowman with hectagons.

Thursday Sawyer painted with a mixture of shaving cream and white glue. This was a great sensory activity. I told him to paint with the snow however he wanted. When it was dry it smelled like shaving cream and felt soft like snow. Jax played with shaving cream while he did this and when Sawyer was finished he joined in. This kept them busy for about half an hour.

Sawyer's bible verse was "The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want." We read several stories about David this week. On Friday I had Sawyer paint a shepherd's staff. I let him paint a paper bag and then I cut it out. I wrote his verse on a piece of paper and glued the staff to it.

I let Jax play with water and sponges while we did this. He had a blast. Again, Sawyer joined him and they had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment