Friday, August 29, 2008

B for Butterfly

Yesterday Sawyer worked on an alphabet puzzle in the morning. I was surprised that he knew almost all of his letter sounds and most of the letter names. He has been watching The Leap Frog Letter Factory since last week and has picked up all of his sounds. I am so proud of him. He sings the song all the time.
Yesterday Sawyer glued beans to a picture of a butterfly to make a mosaic. He also colored B word pictures and I glue them to index cards.
Today was Friday and we didn't do too much. I was out of ideas and tired from the week. He loves that alphabet puzzle though and played with it all day. I took the boys to target today and before I got them out of the car Sawyer pointed and said "look mommy, T says t and A says a." Then he asked if the G was a Q. Not bad considering a week ago all he knew was s and o.

No comments: