With F I had too much planned and we didn't get too it all. We did a farm theme. One activity I did with Sawyer was I let him put cotton balls on numbered sheep cards. I had him use tweezers and tongs to practice fine motor skills. He had fun with this.
One day I put on a cheezy little puppet show with a cow puppet named "Gladys". She taught the boys about all of the yummy dairy products that comes from cows. Then they got to try different foods. Even Jaxon liked this activity. After this Sawyer made a dairy basket by gluing pictures of dairy products on a basket.
The next day he made a pig puppet.
Jax's birthday party came in the middle of all this and was farm themed. Then yesterday we took the boys to Green Meadows petting farm. They were able to pet and feed all kinds of animals, milk a cow, have a hayride, and pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. It was a good way to end our farm theme.
We are so busy most mornings that I am really just fitting things in where I can. I have been more intentional about his learning which was my goal, but I am definitely not as organized as I would like to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment