Last week we talked about the letter H. Our theme was Halloween. First he covered the letter H and a treat bag with Halloween stickers. I also let him color and decorate a mini pumpkin.
That same day he painted a pumpkin orange. When it dried I glued on the stem. On Wednesday the boys made ghost prints with their feet. I painted their little feet and helped them make prints. When they dried we glued on googly eyes and drew a mouth.
Saturday Sawyer helped me make and decorate chocolate cupcakes for the church trunk or treat. He helped me pour in the ingredients and mix the batter. I let him decorate two cupcakes, one for him and one for me. I decorated the rest for the cake walk.
I had more planned for the week, but we were all sick at least one day last week. It was not fun! We will talk about the letter I this week, and continue to do a few halloween crafts.
No comments:
Post a Comment