Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Letter I

We did another Halloween craft last week. I helped the boys make spiders by tracing their hands. I cut them out and Sawyer glued on eyes. They are hanging on their bedroom doors, but I don't have a picture. My battery was out, but I am charging it and will post a pic soon.
We talked about the letter I last week. I didn't have many good I ideas, plus we were busy with Halloween festivities. I did help him make an ice cream cone on Thursday. I cut out the pieces and he glued them together. He was supposed to glue on a pom pom for the cherry, but he wanted lots of cherries on his ice cream.

He also decorated a card for his Lulu's birthday.
This week was supposed to be the letter J. This week really hasn't been that busy, but last week and weekend were so busy that I didn't plan much and I am tired and not feeling well, so we just haven't done anything. Maybe we will start tomorrow or just wait until next week. I haven't decided yet. There is no way I could home school. I am not organized enough.

No comments: