We made rainbows to help us remember the verse. I had lots of leftover skittles from Halloween, so I let the boys use these to make the rainbows. I had Sawyer sort the colors and then both boys glued them to their rainbows. I would have let Jax sort, but he kept eating them, so I had to take them away.
I put the Noah's Arc and animals on one of the tot trays. They loved this!
They also had fun with the Noah's Arc Tot Pack.
We made this a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think I shared it. Sawyer's verse was "Through Him all things were made.." so I had him look through a magazine to find pictures of things God made. He had a blast with this. Then he glued them to a poster and we hung it in his room.
He can't wait to learn a new verse each week, which makes me very happy! Go here to see more Raising Rock Stars posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment