Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Open Ended Art: Blue and Silver

The theme for this week's open ended art is blue and silver.

I put out blue foam, silver tissue paper, aluminum foil, and glue.

Jax REALLY enjoyed having total control of the glue.

Sawyer used a little bit of glue and a whole lot of silver paper.
Here are their masterpieces.


Go to Mommy's Little Artists to see other open ended art projects.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great job! I love how the blue paper and silver tin foil looks together! Such a fun wintry collage :0)

Cindy said...

Looks like Jax and Sawyer had a great time. I know Drew loves when I give him control of the glue.

Rebecca said...

Very shiny and pretty!

Zonnah said...

I LOVE how they turned out! The texture is great.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

Love how the silver turned out on to the blue paper! :)