Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tot School: Short and Sweet

Tot School
This is probably the shortest tot school post I have ever written. We were gone for a week and it has taken me about a week to get caught up around here, so we haven't done as much as we usually do. I also haven't taken many pictures lately.

We talked about the letter M this week. I had the boys sort Christmas marshmallows into these little ice trays I got from the dollar tree.

Then they glued the marshmallows onto the letter Mm. I did this with my class as well and they all loved it. I let them eat a couple too.


Sawyer made this shape tree. He did it really quickly, but I think he enjoyed it and I was able to review shapes with him.

We have been doing our Jesse Tree every night. I will post more about this in my Raising Rock Stars post. Go here to see what happened in Tot School this week.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Those Christmas tree ice trays sure are popping up everywhere! (thanks for sharing where you got them!!) Marshmallows wouldn't make it to the paper with my little ones!

Susan-Chasing Marcus said...

Your marshmallow activity looks like so much fun!

Madonna said...

I love the M is for marshmallow activity.

Married To My Hero said...

I love your Christmas activities!! I think we will have to look for those tree ice cube trays!