Next, I let them make collages out of medical supplies like cotton balls, bandages, q-tips, tongue depressors (craft sticks), and band-aids. We talked about how all of these objects are used and then they glued them to construction paper. I also let them use a few stickers since my kids always get stickers when they visit the doctor.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Doctors help us
On Tuesday we continued to learn about community helpers who help us when we are sick. I played a little game with the boys, then let them explore our medical toys and play doctor.
They loved putting band-aids all over their hurt patients. Jax examined his baby's ears.


Next, I let them make collages out of medical supplies like cotton balls, bandages, q-tips, tongue depressors (craft sticks), and band-aids. We talked about how all of these objects are used and then they glued them to construction paper. I also let them use a few stickers since my kids always get stickers when they visit the doctor.
Jax will be such a good daddy one day. He would not put his sick baby down all morning.
Next, I let them make collages out of medical supplies like cotton balls, bandages, q-tips, tongue depressors (craft sticks), and band-aids. We talked about how all of these objects are used and then they glued them to construction paper. I also let them use a few stickers since my kids always get stickers when they visit the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment