First, I traced the boys arms onto construction paper. I told them to draw "owies" on the arm. Jax thought he was supposed to draw on his own arm.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Ouch!
I started a community helpers unit today with the boys. They are really into dressing up and playing pretend, so I thought it would be good to talk about different careers and the people in our community. Today we talked about people who help you when you are sick or hurt like doctors, nurses, ambulance drivers, and pharmacists. We did this easy little craft.

First, I traced the boys arms onto construction paper. I told them to draw "owies" on the arm. Jax thought he was supposed to draw on his own arm.
Then I had Sawyer make up a story about what happened to his arm. Next, they put different colored and sized band-aids.
First, I traced the boys arms onto construction paper. I told them to draw "owies" on the arm. Jax thought he was supposed to draw on his own arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment