Friday, April 3, 2009
Eggcelent Colors and Shapes
I love this time of year. I love the beautiful weather, flowers, and colors. I bought some plastic eggs and other Easter materials the other day. There are so many activities I can use them with.
First, I played a color match game with Jax. I put colored paper at the bottom of these ramekins and had him match the colored egg to the paper. He did a great job with this. He got them all right on the first try and was so proud of himself.
Next, I let him put the eggs in the spoon and drop them into the containers. Sawyer did this once too. It was really easy for him, but still fun.
For Sawyer I filled the eggs with pictures of shapes and hid them around the house while he was sleeping. I could have done letters, numbers, or really anything. I had him find the egg and then tell me what was inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment