I got this number puzzle at the dollar tree. The boys played with it quite a bit this week.
I made these discovery bottles. In the first bottle I put water, glitter, and blue food coloring. In the second one I put water, dish soap and food coloring. I also added a few shape beads to the water. I showed Jax how to shake it and make bubbles. In the third bottle I put pom poms and a few animal sponges. I used hot glue to put the caps on and then put on masking take and ribbons.
Jax was quite fond of these.
They poured beans into different size containers. They also used their fingers to pick up spilled beans.
They made zoos with paper and stickers.
Another activity the boys enjoyed was playing with magnets. Jax loved putting the magnets on the tray. I had Sawyer sort and count the magnets.
S and J also had fun painting with zoo animals and then giving them a "bath" in the sink.
On Thursday the boys built a zoo with blocks for their animals. I love watching them play and work together.
We also spent a lot of time enjoying the beautiful spring weather. We went to the park a few times and picked strawberries one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment