Then they colored the paper. There are cuter things with this I could have done with this, but this was simple and fun for them. We are all sick this week, so simple is good.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Hand Print Bunnies
I helped the boys make bunnies using their hand prints. I just painted their palm, pointer finger, and pinky with white paint and placed them on the paper. I had them paint a nose on and I drew the eyes and mouth. I cut them out and let them glue them to the paper.

Then they colored the paper. There are cuter things with this I could have done with this, but this was simple and fun for them. We are all sick this week, so simple is good.
Then they colored the paper. There are cuter things with this I could have done with this, but this was simple and fun for them. We are all sick this week, so simple is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment