Last week was a busy week, so we didn't do many planned activities. I ran a lot of errands with the boys and just tried to play and have fun with them when I had free time. I also couldn't find my camera battery, so I don't have a single picture from last week. I decided that Sawyer needs to learn to do more things by himself like dress himself, take care of his potty needs, etc. I know he could do these things, but he would rather me do them for him. At first he was not happy when I told him he had to dress himself. All last week I just laid his clothes out for him. I gave him lots of encouragement even when everything was on backwards and by the end of the week he was doing it all by himself. Now he won't let me help him if I try. He is so proud of himself.
He is also getting better about bringing all of his dishes to the sink after a meal and cleaning up his messes on his own. He is becoming such a big boy.
Jax used the potty for the first time last weekend. He was so proud of himself! He wants to do everything big brother does including wearing the same clothes. It is so cute. I don't want him to grow up too fast, though.
This week we are talking about the five senses and I have lots of stuff planned. I also found my camera battery, so I should do much better this week with posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment